On 2 October 2019, we are organising the European workshop “The importance of an early intervention towards rehabilitation for people with Cerebral Palsy” as part of our CP-Care project activities.
This will take place in Ieper, Belgium at:
- 9:30-10:00: Registration and welcome coffee
- 10.00-10:15: Welcome by the Project coordinator and local organiser – Assoc.Prof. Bülent Elbasan & Karel Van Isacker
- 10:15-10:45: The importance of an early intervention towards rehabilitation – Assoc.Prof Bülent Elbasan
- 11:00-11:30: Coffee break
- 11:30-12:30: Demonstration of project intellectual outputs – Burak Keskin
- CP-CARE Scoping didactic framework (Burak Keskin)
- CP-Care curriculum, training course and assessment mechanism (ECVET based) (Carmen Suarez)
- CP-Care mobile application for Android tab (Karel Van Isacker)
- Piloting feedback (PhD, Asst. Prof. Alper Güzel)
- 12:30-12:45: Practitioners experience Sharing practices
12:45-13:00: Open discussion on possible exploitation of project outputs All participants
- 13:00-14:00: Lunch, networking
Language of the event will be English.
Participation is free, but registration is obligatory.