On 2 October 2019, we are organising the European workshop “The importance of an early intervention towards rehabilitation for people with Cerebral Palsy” as part of our CP-Care project activities.
This will take place in Ieper, Belgium at:
- 9.30-10:00: Registration and welcome coffee
- 10.00-10:15: Welcome by the Project coordinator and local organiser – Prof. Dr. Seyhan Firat & Karel Van Isacker
- 10.15-10.45: The importance of an early intervention towards rehabilitation – Assoc.Prof Bülent Elbasan
- 11.00-11.30: Coffee break
- 11:30-12.30: Demonstration of project intellectual outputs – Burak Keskin
- CP-CARE Scoping didactic framework
- CP-Care curriculum, training course and assessment mechanism (ECVET based)
- CP-Care mobile application for Android tab
- 12.30-14.00: Practitioners experience
- 14.00-16.00: Lunch, networking
Language of the event will be English.
Participation is free, but registration is obligatory.