Following provides an overview of the activities undertaken by PhoenixKM.
- Erasmus+: call details, bringing together a partnership, writing a successful proposal, administrative guidelines
- What EU funding exists for my country? (training for organisations from non-EU member countries – provided in English/Russian/Turkish): call details, bringing together a partnership, writing a successful proposal, administrative guidelines
e-Learning courses offered through accessible e-learning environments
- Design and development of accessible e-learning courses (Career-Guidance, Entrepreneurship, Braille /Sign language, Disability equality, Personal assistance)
- Courses on strategic entrepreneurship, transition management, social (cooperative) entrepreneurship, social business, social media usage, project management (Erasmus+, etc.), personal caregiving.
- Selection of relevant funding programme
- Development of concept and project applications under Erasmus+, … programmes’ specific calls
- Guidance on partner search and networking
- Financial and quality management to projects
- Assessing (existing) website overall design (CMS supported or not), either for projects, as well as for private initiatives, using accessibility specialists as well as end-users.
- Consulting for tender submitters and tenders that got accepted regarding the accessibility of their offered services.
- Peer reviewing in terms of accessibility, as well as overall soundness of projects vis-à-vis accessibility.
- Assessing the accessibility of event venues and public facilities
Advice provision on employing people with disabilities, disadvantaged and elderly
- Mentoring schemes and networking between local end-user groups and employers interested in employing People with Disabilities/Disadvantaged and Elderly
- Pool of experts available for courses, workshops, trainings and conferences (Dutch, French, English, Russian, Turkish)
- Independent experts for tenders (various profiles available)
User requirement analyses (People with disabilities, Elderly, Socially disadvantaged groups), piloting, testing and evaluation
- User requirement analysis in all European countries through European network of experts and researchers.
- Organisation of local pilot trials with targeted end-user groups throughout Europe.
- Localisation and customisation of user interfaces.
Our experts perform external evaluation for various EC funded projects:
- Interim and final evaluation
- Project management support for interim and final reporting
Research in the field of disability
Our staff is experienced in undertaking research in the field of disability, and this in a wide spectrum:
- User needs
- Assistive technologies
- State of the art research and analyses
- Local end-user involvement and pilot organisation
- Consulting on the development and implementation of valorisation strategies and plans (dissemination + exploitation ) of project outcomes, as well as undertaking of valorisation activities
- Guidance and production of project promotional materials such as: leaflets (design, look and feel), CD-ROMs, DVDs, accessible websites, logos, etc.
- Access to wide and various dissemination networks of end-user organisations and relevant stakeholders throughout Europe.
- Social media usage (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. PhoenixKM is providing SEO consultancy to a selected number of companies in the area of media, and retail. Our specialised SEO professionals assist content writers, link builders, developers, etc. of our clients to improve their own search engine ranking positions and ultimately revenue gained from the natural search channel. After an initial consultation to define your key objectives and requirements we will perform an analysis of your current site and its ranking compared to your competitors based on keywords you supply to us or we suggest for you. A bespoke package for an SEO solution will then be tailor made for you based on both on page and off page SEO factors. This includes training of your staff if desired.
Following services are offered:
- 1 day training (includes: basic and advanced knowledge on correct and efficient usage of meta tags; CMS overview with relevant supportive SEO plugins; SEO friendly content creation; generation of web traffic)
- Social media and the usage of analytic services
- Site audit
- How to monetise your (corporate) site