On 18 September 2019, we are organising the European workshop “Validation of non-formal experience deriving from mentoring schemes of students/youth with disabilities and their mentors on EU level” as part of our VM-Pro project activities.
This will take place in Ieper, Belgium at:
- 9.30-10:00: Registration and welcome coffee
- 10.00-10:15: Welcome by the Project coordinator and local organiser – Matteo Perchiazzi & Karel Van Isacker
- 10.15-10.45: The importance of the validation measures and tools that will lead to enhancement of the youth mentoring programmes in EU. – David French (TBC)
- 11.00-11.30: Coffee break
- 11:30-12.30: Demonstration of project intellectual outputs – (M. Perchiazzi, SIM, Iglika Raykova, MCA, …)
- Output 1: Good practice guide in youth mentoring to prevent educational and labour market dropouts
- Output 2: Extended code of practice for conducting youth mentoring program
- Output 3: Self-assessment system for external validation as a part of a blended-assessment model
- Output 4: Android based mobile mentoring application to facilitate distance mentoring for youth with disabilities
- 12.30-14.00: Relevant initiatives that embrace mentoring as key tool to success – Karel Van Isacker
- 14.00-16.00: Lunch, networking
Language of the event will be English.
Participation is free, but registration is obligatory.
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.