On 2 October 2019, we are organising the European workshop “The mismatch in competences of palliative and end-life caregivers around Europe and our contribution to their assessment and acquisition” as part of our PTCare project activities.
This will take place in Ieper, Belgium at:
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 14:15 Registration
- 14.15 – 14:30 Welcome by the project coordinator and local organiser representative (Project Coordinator & Karel Van Isacker, PhoenixKM BVBA)
- 14:30 – 15:00 PT Care project and its role in the improvement of the qualification of the palliative and end-life caregivers
- IO4: PTCare service awareness video on palliative care provision (projection)
- 15:00 – 15:45 Demonstration of project intellectual outputs (Andrean Lazarov, MCA Smolyan)
- IO1: Manual on Palliative Care Competences Framework in Europe
- IO2: PTCare competences assessment tool
- IO3: PTCare learning resources repository for further VET training of palliative and end-life caregivers
- IO5: PTCare interactive learning portal
- 15:45 – 16:15 Open discussion on possible exploitation of project outputs
- 16:15 – 16:30 Recap and networking
Language of the event will be English.
Participation is free, but registration is obligatory.