As part of our involvement in the STeP project, we offer free access to the strategic entrepreneurship training platform. You can subscribe for the course (available also in Dutch with Dutch audio).
STeP targets to develop an innovative and integrated online training programme and platform on Strategic Development, ensuring vocational education for stakeholders of SMEs throughout all sectoral activities via newest learning methods, and is going to be piloted in Turkey, France and Belgium in 2015.
Click on the language to enter the learning platform:
Following modules are provided:
- Module 1. Introduction to Strategy Training e-Learning Platform
- Module 2. Policies, Initiatives and Legal Framework on Strategic Development
- Module 3. Components of Strategy Development
- Module 4. Environmental Analysis for SMEs
- Module 5. Formulation of Strategy
- Module 6. Strategy Implementation
- Module 7. Strategic Leadership
- Module 8. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Strategy
- Module 9. Social Business Strategy
- Module 10. Performance Measurement/Management and Strategy
- TRAINEE: Evaluation questionnaire
STeP (Strategy Training e-Platform) is a transfer of innovation project and is funded by the EU within the scope of the Life Long Learning and specifically the Leonardo da Vinci Program. It was transferred from the Agreement No 142823-LLP-1-2008-1-AT-LEONARDO-LMP project, named as STRATEGY-TRAIN – Small Enterprises Strategic Development, and completed by MERIG – Multidisciplinary European Research Institute Graz and their consortium.
This project (STeP – 2013-1-TR1-LEO05-47550) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.